A quarry stone entrance leads you into a tropical garden, lush with tall trees and thick foliage, creating a tropical costal atmosphere right in the middle of Oaxaca. With fresh seafood and spectacular scenery, Marco Polo Seafood Restaurant is the sights, sounds, and sensations of a coastal seafood house.
Marco Polo combines a relaxed atmosphere with great food. It is one of the most unique in Oaxaca in that it is the only restaurant that bakes its seafood in an outdoor adobe oven. Marco Polo has always been popular with locals and tourists alike, catering to discriminating tastes of every nationality.
This outdoor restaurant, with enough space for large groups while still maintaining intimacy and charm, is perfect for breakfast, lunch or brunch.
House Specialties: Seafood Chile Relleno, Stuffed Crab, Seafood Tacos, Seafood Shish kabob, Breaded Oysters and more . . .
All Desserts Homemade Coffee Flavored Flan, Crepes with Carmel Sauce, Baked or fried Bananas with Cream, and more . . .
· Full Bar Service.
· Marco Polo Restaurant is located at the east end of the beautiful Llano at Pino Suarez # 806, Downtown.
· Open Every Day (except Tuesday).
· Breakfast . . . 8 am 12 pm
· Lunch . . . 1 pm 6:30 pm
· We serve the best quality products on the market. Reasonably priced.
· We accept: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
We hope to serve you soon. Thank you.